TEACHING MSP 


In the first film, the teacher started the class by introducing himself, he immediately introduced a very good atmosphere. The children were very interested. The teacher then brought the children a box of surprises and the children took turns taking (fruit) out of the box. The lecturer asked the children what it was. It was great that the kids could see real objects and cards. It was evident that the children knew this vocabulary because they immediately knew the names of the fruits. Then the children recognized the fruit by the touch. This was new to me because it was the first time I saw it in movies. I like the fact that children could use not only the sense of sight but also touch to recognize the fruit. I think this video will be one of my favorites. You can see that the children are happy to repeat the vocabulary after the teacher. I also liked how the teacher linked the old vocabulary with the new one: on, in. I also really liked that the kids could experience new things from the aquarium themselves.

While watching movie number 2 , I immediately had mixed feelings and my enthusiasm decreased because the teacher spoke Polish right away. Comparing the two videos, I immediately noticed that in the first video I was very curious about what was about to happen, but the second video immediately reduced my desire to watch it. It was obvious that the children were more likely to answer the teacher's questions in Polish. And you can see that the teacher asks the question in English and the children do not know what they are asking, only when they translate it in Polish, the children know what it is about. It follows that children do not remember much during such activities. I liked the first video much more.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga