WEBINAR 2 – TEACHING WITHOUT COURSEBOOKS IN A PUBLIC KINDERGARTEN


In the second webinar, the host showed us many coursebooks she works with. I liked the fact that it didn't show the title pictures themselves, but I could see example tasks that are included in the book.

For example, she showed us the "Hello Kids" coursebook, in which there is a lot of help that we can use when teaching children. This was very helpful as it is a convenience for the teacher and not all worksheets have to be made by himself. It gave me a lot of inspiration.

She showed us why it is worth using coursebooks and why not. I found it interesting that one of the downsides to using coursebooks is that most of the time the children are sitting at the tables. I had never thought before that this was actually the case. At the same time, I was not surprised by the information on: If not coursebooks, what else? The lady suggested flashcards here. I don't think it was new to me. I know this teaching aid very well. I found the webinar interesting, but many of the things that appeared in it were friends for me, such as Baby shark exercises, let's find something, flashcards, use literature.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga