WEBINAR 3 – Classroom Management


The last webinar I attended was about Classrooom Management. The facilitator shared with us the collection of practical tips for teacher. I liked the way she talked about attention grabbers. The strategy was interesting to me: if you can hear my voice clap once. My attention was also focused on useful tools to divide class into groups. Once in class I heard about sticks with names but never heard about the wheel of fortune. It was new to me and I will gladly use this tool in my practice. Another thing that interested me about this webinar was that the facilitator mentioned that students know the plan for today. I also liked the instructions in the form of a flashcard which give information on how to make the children look at the teacher and be quiet. She told us not to say "be quite, stop doing this" to the children and use cards with instructions instead. The webinar helped me understand the importance of classroom routine. It is also important to look at what children need and what their needs are. I think the webinar was very interesting and interesting. The host gave us many tips about classroom management.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga