WEBINAR 1 -  TEACHING ENGLISH TO YL USING VISUALS


I think this webinar was the best webinar I watched. Despite the fact that the teacher told about many things that I had already seen, I really liked the way she conducted the classes. It was a pleasure to listen to this Lady. I liked the fact that we were able to actively participate in these activities. The leader asked us many questions. I also liked how the host showed a video in which the girl uses only words and in the second video she showed how the girl builds sentences (the book is mine, not only book). It was a surprise to me that the organization of vocabulary from the shortest to the longest words is wrong. I thought it was worth introducing short words to children first and then long words. I was wrong. The host also showed us a few websites that will be helpful for us to create various educational games for children, e.g. learningapps. I really like this site and use it often, so I made sure it was a good site to create useful stuff for kids.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga